Justin Blake and Anthony Claffey discuss....
Practices and why you need increased pricing
Another MSK course won't help you in business
You're a great technician and a poor ....
Designing how YOU want to work much more......
Justin Blake and Gary ward discuss....
Why 'What The Foot' wasn’t a book about feet
Joints act to give muscles something to do
Full body integrated biomechanics
Biomechanics dictated by joint surfaces
Ski mechanics and much more......
What you missed tonight with over 50 of Irlenad 🇮🇪, the UK 🇬🇧 and America's 🇺🇸 top podiatrists and physios.
What does your practice of the future look like?
Business as Unusual.💥
Today we discuss with Dave James, and Kate Markland models of good leadership and the qualities that are critical at this time. We get wonderful examples from the world of sailing and inspiration from Antarctic explorer Shackleton. Explore with us the global emotional reaction and gives insights into the global grief response and leading through it, he cites some tangible examples of planning and coping from A+E and major crisis leadership.
Podiatrists Tom Novella and Justin Blake discuss all things dance
The Too Good Foot
Ankle Sprains and Their Consequences' Flexor Hallicus Longus Essentials'
The Whole Cult OF How Ballerinas Customize Their Pointe Shoes Rehabilitation Exercises Taping and Metatarsal Pads
NEW YORK Dance Medicine Podiatirst Tom Novella and Justin Blake DIscuss Podiatrists Tom Novella and Justin Blake discuss all things dance : The Too Good Foot Ankle Sprains and Their Consequences' Flexor Hallicus Longus Essentials' The Whole Cult OF How Ballerinas Customize Their Pointe Shoes Rehabilitation Exercises Taping and Metatarsal Pads
Cranky nerves, the words and psychosocial model of health....
Ronnie Warde and Justin Blake discuss Cranky nerves, the words we use and why if you don’t know what the psychosocial model of health is you should stop watching now and go find out.
Full video and many more on my YouTube channel https://bit.ly/2B3Wxwy
Fast Track Clann - How To Grow Your Practice https://www.facebook.com/groups/fasttrackclann/
Foot Mobilistion Clann https://bit.ly/37xcaZM
We talk all thongs Irish Dance and Riverdance:
Elite Athletes at 8 years of age
Shoes and Injuries
What's it like to lead Riverdance on Broadway
A day in the life of an elite dancer
AIM - Anatomy In Motion
Justin Blake and Bob Kidd talk: Root biomehanics, 'There' is NO neutral', Talus is the centre of the Universe, We're all from Africa, Foot bone morphology , Barefoot running and much more.....
- make informed assumptions on their personal quest
- understand what is going on for them before they make contact with your clinic
- show them the map of the journey they will go on to reach their destination
- give certainty about how your clinic will support them to achieve the transformation they are seeking
- communicate what will happen if there is a storm along the way
- build of trust.
Wednesday 5th August 3pm Dublin, 6pm Dubai, 10pm Singapore, 12am Sydney, 10am NYC, 7am Los Angeles. Justin Blake and Tony Gavin from OSGO UK.
- Lockdown and private practice
- Work smarter not harder OSGO
- Learning Platform Digital learning and LMS
- Plymouth University Podiatry Apprenticeship
Tuesday 28th July at 12pm Dublin, 3pm Dubai, 7pm Hong Kong, 9pm Sydney, 7am New York.
- Podiatry then and now
- Sailing and www.forgottenfeet.org charity cycle and sail
- How Harley Street has changed - Woking with elite ballet dancers and international athletes
- The Ministry Of Silly Walks
- Imaging techniques for injuries
- Worksing as part of an MSK team and much much more.....